A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Bonobos Weekday Warrior Dress Pants Slim Tailored Fit Size 31X30 Monday bluee
- EA7 EMPORIO ARMANI SWEATSHIRT DIVER CAMOUFLAGE MOD 6XPM60 PJ09Z
- BNWT VIVIENNE WESTWOOD gold LABEL SAVE THE ARTIC CLIMATE CHANGE TOP T-SHIRT
- Authentic Mens COOGI Jeans Size Regular W36 L34 deer mountains heavy embroidery
- GIUBBINO GIACCA men DIAMOND CAMOSCIO CASUAL GIUBBOTTO CORTO brown NUOVO
- Superdry orange Label Baseball Mens T-shirt Long Sleeve - Pumice Stone All Sizes
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Burgundy Sta Prest Slim Fit Trousers Mod Skin 60's 80s 28 - 40 Waist Relco PANTALONE women - PAYPER - FOREST SUMMER LADY (XS - MIMETICO) ANCHE CON RICAMO E
Men's Lounge Pants Work Training Gym Pants Army Cargo Fleece Combat Trousers 29 Zanella Mens Brown Pleated Corduroy Pants Size 34 34x32.5
Asos Men Combart Camouflage Trouser. Size W32, L34. BOSS HUGO BOSS Cord-Hose M dunkelbrown