A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Jeans Cycle cotone elasticizzato mod. MTP 191 B160 made in
- PELLE PELLE MARC BUCHANAN Red Velour Active Wear Athletic Suit XXL Gently Worn
- T Shirt MERCEDES SLC W 107 AUTO VINTAGE T Long Shirt T-Shirt original YOUTEX
- NEW mens DIESEL KROOLEY 0810V Distressed Reg Slim Carred leg JEANS size W29 L32
- Mens PREMIERE PAISLEY Long Sleeve BUTTON DOWN Dress Shirt WHITE blueE PINK 312
- Mix & Match Utility Hybrid Kilt With Sporran by Scottish Kilt Made To Measure
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Represent PLEATED JOGGERS - TAWNY PORT Pantalone men Cinque Tasche Regolare redture black Tinta Unita GIOSAL
Mens waist 34 Reiss Drake trousers Zara Man Flat Front bluee Dress Pant Size 30
Mens Hereford Dark Tweed Breeks Trousers Hunting Shooting Fishing Breeches New Matix Gripper Twill Pant (34) Caramel