A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Jeans Cycle cotone elasticizzato mod. MTP 191 B160 made in
- PELLE PELLE MARC BUCHANAN Red Velour Active Wear Athletic Suit XXL Gently Worn
- T Shirt MERCEDES SLC W 107 AUTO VINTAGE T Long Shirt T-Shirt original YOUTEX
- DIESEL ZATHAN BOOTCUT JEANS 0831D STRETCH W32 L30 (5949)
- Roar Embroidered Signature Long Sleeve Button Down XL White and Dark Red
- Hombre Bordado Indio Paquistaní Jacquard Pijama Kurta y pañuelo traje, XL -XXL
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
MEN'S SHIRT MAKIA APARAT SHIRT [M60111 670] Curtiss P-40 Avg Flying Tigers Wardbird Tee Graphic T-Shirt Hat Cap Duffel Bag
Ermenegildo Zegna Casual Shirts 650405 Pink S Emporio Armani 8N1F12 1JPTZ 0635 Polo Shirt
Supreme Tank Top bluee Ripple Large New Daft Punk Smoking Girl Red Burgundy T shirt 2XL Size XXLarge Graphic Tee