A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Tactical Pants BDU Style Relaxed Fit Cargo Trousers Green Zipper Fly redhco 2926
- Craft womens mind singlet tank top
- PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS HAWAIIAN SHIRT CLASSIC FOOTBALL REYN SPOONER SZ LARGE
- Diesel zatiny bootcut jeans wash 0888B W34 L34 (a3675)
- London Fog 1980s 1989 NWT mens Putney long trench coat Thinsulate fabric size 40
- ProSphere Men's Duquesne University Grunge Shirt (Apparel) (DU)
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Liberty pink - Shirt - Male - Grey - 3482421A182107 Armani Jeans AJ T-Shirt Sweatshirt Sz. L Man oranges 6Y6T156J00Z-1665 PUT OFFER
Brooksfield - Sweaters - Male - Yellow - 4543223A184204 Comfortable Large Single Sleeping Bag Warm Soft
Dirk Bikkembergs Mens Graphic TEE Navy T-Shirt LONDON blueES - New With Tags Element Pembroke Ls Navy bluee S