A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Armani Collezioni AIJ10 2G 53 jeans Men's Light bluee IE
- Gótico Victoriano Dandi Jacquard Abrigo Chaqueta Barocco PunkRave Hombre blue
- Port & Company Men's Classic Full Zip Hooded 4XL Dark Chocolate Brown
- Mauro Grifoni Men Camo Camouflage green jeans Pants Skinny Slim 31X31
- 1 Like No Other Skybluee Shirt 17 Limited Edition Piece 43 500
- NWT Brunello Cucinelli Mens Tweed DB Sportcoat W Logo Buttons 50 40US A191
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
BARBA NAPOLI LINEA CULT SHIRT SARTORIALE TEXTURED ART. 4935-01 DS VISVIM INGALL LINEN SHIRT IT (ITALY) STRIPE 2 M Free Ship albacore tunic
Marc Anthony Mens Classic Fit Tuxedo AUSTRALIAN JOY OF SOX 1996 BY MAMBO THE CREATORS OF THE LOUD SHIRT
DSQUARED2 PHOENIX DENIM SHIRT SIZE 44 (XS) 100% AUTHENTIC Ma strum over shirt 2XL