A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Jeans Cycle cotone elasticizzato mod. MTP 191 B160 made in
- PELLE PELLE MARC BUCHANAN Red Velour Active Wear Athletic Suit XXL Gently Worn
- T Shirt MERCEDES SLC W 107 AUTO VINTAGE T Long Shirt T-Shirt original YOUTEX
- Diesel thavar slim-skinny fit jeans wash 0842N W32 L32 (a3837)
- Polo Ralph Lauren Regent Pink Dress Shirt Mens Size XL Button Front Classic Fit
- GIMA 26144 Cotton Tunic, Uniform, Scrub Size XXL, Green For Nurses, Health
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Men's Plaid Pendleton Virgin Wool Shirt. Size M MONCLER Men's Navy bluee Cotton Collared Short Sleeved Polo Shirt Size XL
LA MARTINA GUARDS,POLO Shirt,New Men's SIZE XL Duchamp Men Multicolour Stripe Shirt 15 1 2 Designer Harvey Nichols WORN ONCE
NWT Seven 7 For all Mankind Oxford Washed Shirt, WHT, Size L EMPORIO ARMANI Shirt bluee Stripe Cotton Size 3XL HC 161