A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Rip Curl Dawn Time Vest - RRP 99.99
- Korelimited Men's Stamp Short Sleeve Tee (White, Large)
- Ami Jeans 999623 bluee 32
- Van Heusen Men's Extreme color Stretch Fabric Long Sleeve Dress Shirt, Green,
- Prana Men's Board Shorts Sz 32 High Seas Dark Khaki Elliot Swim UPF 50+
- RIP CURL BERMUDAS HOMBRE HI DYED 19 BOARDWALK KA
- Vtg 90s Coca Cola Shirt All Over Print American Flag USA Single Stitch Olympics
- Hugo Boss Navy long sleeved shirt size 43 RRP125 PO30
- JEANS men VOLCOM VORTA DENIM SDI
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
NWT Hudson Byron Straight Dark Wash Jeans Size 32 Hugo Boss Jeans W31 L34 Kansas, 50260629
Diesel tepphar slim-carred jeans coated wash 084BF stretch W32 (a4601) Gant Men's Slim Fit Moleskin Jeans
Z ZEGNA slim-fit jeans style trousers authentic - Size 32 - NWT NEW RAG & BONE Men's 33W 33L LIGHT PINK JEANS FIT 2 SLIM FIT DENIM PANTS