A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Tactical Pants BDU Style Relaxed Fit Cargo Trousers Green Zipper Fly redhco 2926
- Craft womens mind singlet tank top
- PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS HAWAIIAN SHIRT CLASSIC FOOTBALL REYN SPOONER SZ LARGE
- J.Lindeberg Men's Light Wash Slim Fit Jeans, Dark bluee, 32W x 32L
- Giubbotto men Piumino Cappuccio Giacca black Tinta Unita Trapuntato GIOSAL
- T-shirt Jordan Daily Essentials Code 843709-010
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Evisu jeans giant logo Mens 32x34 GUESS 30 Leather patchwork hippy destroyed premium jean tapestry biker denim
Versace Jeans Men's Dark Wash Slim Fit Denim Jeans Messenger Bag shoulder strap La Martina Man Woman Shoulder Bag Men Uruguay Taupe
Pierre Cardin LYON 3091 Modern Fit Stretch Jeans - Farben 912.04, 06, 82 Jeans 134015 DIESEL JEANS DENIM men blue Denim Pants