A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Bonobos Weekday Warrior Dress Pants Slim Tailored Fit Size 31X30 Monday bluee
- EA7 EMPORIO ARMANI SWEATSHIRT DIVER CAMOUFLAGE MOD 6XPM60 PJ09Z
- BNWT VIVIENNE WESTWOOD gold LABEL SAVE THE ARTIC CLIMATE CHANGE TOP T-SHIRT
- Dr Denim Men's bluee Jeans, Size 33 32, Great Condition
- T-SHIRT SALEWA PUEZ MELANGE DRY - grey-S
- Nash Austin Metropolitan 1954 Long Sleeves T-Shirt - Multiple colors and Sizes
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
MENS MOTORCYCLE DISTRESSED BROWN LEATHER VEST w NATIVE AMERICAN LOGO - DC75 Mens Woolen Cloak Hot Loose Cape Stand Collar Trench Double Breasted Coat Unisex
Comfortable Vest Tank Top Stark Polartec® 200 Best SPLAV 100% TOP Russian Item Pantalone PYREX WMS 34509 black-L
Carhartt Sandstone Vest Arctic Quilt Lined Matix Supply Chaqueta (L) Camuflaje de Tigre