A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Rip Curl Dawn Time Vest - RRP 99.99
- Korelimited Men's Stamp Short Sleeve Tee (White, Large)
- Ami Jeans 999623 bluee 32
- Van Heusen Men's Extreme color Stretch Fabric Long Sleeve Dress Shirt, Green,
- Sperry Top-sider red & bluee stripe board short Swimsuit size 38
- Beretta Techno Wind Shield Full Zip Knit Hazelnut - Spring Offers
- Link Soul Merlot Heather Long Sleeve Shirt XXL
- Hugo Boss T-shirts 100% Cotton Teevn White Men
- Facconable Designer Mens Green Jeans Size 36R - New
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
PAUL SMITH COAT SIZE XL EXCELLENT CONDITION PSJE 760K MODS Massimo Dutti Woll-Sakko D 50 dunkelblue
Ao Dai Nam, Ao Dai Chu Re, Vietname\traditional long dress,NO PANTS Jey Coleman - Weste - Männchen - brown - 3733528A185155
Superdry Mannelijk Casey gewatteerde jas, bluew SIMOND ALPI Mens Light Pants - Carbon Grey