A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Jeans Cycle cotone elasticizzato mod. MTP 191 B160 made in
- PELLE PELLE MARC BUCHANAN Red Velour Active Wear Athletic Suit XXL Gently Worn
- T Shirt MERCEDES SLC W 107 AUTO VINTAGE T Long Shirt T-Shirt original YOUTEX
- NEW WRANGLER by PETER MAX SLIM RETRO JEANS STONE STRAIGHT SPENCER FIT L32 L34
- ITALIAN EVERblueE CLASSIC 3-TONE blueE GEO DESIGN 100% COTTON S S POLO SHIRT SZ M
- BEVERLY HILLS POLO CLUB POLO PIQUET RICAMO - MUSK - L (8033985614216)
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Suit vest classique PIERRE CARDIN T 50 GREY VINTAGE New Ralph Lauren Polo Pony Logo Navy bluee Soft Fleece Vest M
NIKE JORDAN DRY MVP BHM BASKETBALL JACEKT, FZ Hoodie Large 885851 010 VICTORINOX SWISS ARMY Landis softshell Zip Front Vest XL XXL bluee NEW MSRP
Alpha Industries Huntington Patch Strong Combat Parka - Size Medium Marshall Artist Micro Ripstop Overshirt 317 Navy SALE