A classical middle and high school empowering highly motivated and gifted scholars.
- Tactical Pants BDU Style Relaxed Fit Cargo Trousers Green Zipper Fly redhco 2926
- Craft womens mind singlet tank top
- PENN STATE NITTANY LIONS HAWAIIAN SHIRT CLASSIC FOOTBALL REYN SPOONER SZ LARGE
- Nudie Men's Slim Fit Jeans Trousers Grim Tim Best Coast bluees bluee Stretch
- New Daniel Cremieux Wool Blend Suede Patch Full Zip Khaki Green Vest Sz L
- Chevrolet LASER EL CAMINO 2-Sided All Over Print Long Sleeve Poly T-Shirt
Classical Education Model
The Trivium is taught in three stages:
Grades 6-8Grammar Logic
Grades 9-12Grammar Logic Rhetoric
In high school, the Quadrivium is added:
Mastering the trivium and quadrivium
results in a highly educated scholar.
Classical Education meets the Finnish model.
Virtues, not Values.
Our mission joins instruction in the principles of moral character and civic virtue with a rigorous academic program. Virtue requires both a trained mind and a generous heart, and as such unites our ability to think and reason with our passions, desires, and feelings.
Rarely does a public school speak openly about virtue, since virtue means we judge our actions against an objective standard of beauty or goodness. Instead, most people speak of values, since in our age, we are much more comfortable with language that does not make clear discrimination between good and bad. Indeed, to speak of virtue means that we judge some qualities of character to be better than others, and this entails taking a stand in their defense and attempting to cultivate them in our students.
Mens NEW YORK YANKESS RED ZIP FRONT ADIDAS COAT SIZE XL Harrods Mens 100% Cashmere Double Breasted Blazer, Navy, 41s
Mens or Ladies Stormafit oilskin coat Lyle & Scott Brand New Foulkes Gilet Size Large Navy bluee Half Price Over Retail
GANT Mens 100% Linen Blazer YAMAHA FASTER SONS blueE DENIM SHIRT LONG SLEEVE LARGE YARD BUILD